If you’re interested in counting countries visited, swipe left. ;-)
If you are interested in counting experiences, stay here.
Feronia is the goddess of freedom, travelers, and abundance. Also known as Libertas.
We want to empower you to have amazing experiences while exploring the world! One of the first questions you may ask yourself is: What experience do I want? How would I like to grow and change as a person? What skills would I like to develop? In short: Why am I going? These questions can sometimes be intimidating to answer so we’ve designed this site to help you through the process.
How to Use this Site:
- Use our main menu items to read about different experiences.
- Determine what experiences you would like to have and where.
- Look at our “Get Ready!” section of Frolic Kits for planning basics.
- Sign up for our mailing list for info that you can’t find on the site.
- Contact us if you have any questions or to let us know what you are planning!
Our vision is to inspire women of the world, of any age, education, or socioeconomic background to move towards self-realization and connection to humanity through travel. We aim to reach those that perhaps never considered leaving their hometowns or their countries, those that think it is too difficult for women to travel or that are just scared to make it happen because of the stories we have been told through our communities or environment. We want to join you as you explore your amazing personal growth and change through travel in sharing our stories and receiving yours.
- To provide inspiration to women through personal stories of travel experiences.
- To inform women on how to make travel happen through providing helpful information based on our collective experience.
- To channel a percentage of revenue towards charities around the world that put women’s hearts and minds to the forefront.
Start saving your money now and planning your next great escape! You never can imagine what life will lay at your feet or how you will be jolted into living by a new experience.
Here we are under some waterfalls near Chiapas, Mexico, at just the beginning of our traveling lives in 1999! Despite our friends and families’ objections that we not make the trip based on safety concerns, our hearts led us to adventure and growth, and we went!
Shea & Eve